GMOCO’s decision is final in case of any disputes, complaints or controversy arising for GMOCO 50th Anniversary Celebration event.
Each Booth size is 10’ wide x 8’ deep. Each booth will be provided with two tables and two chairs. Electrical and plumbing outlet will cost extra. No refund except when event is cancelled. For Food Vendors – Temporary permit available in forms section. If booked after (insert deadline date here) there is an additional charge per booth and booth is subject to availability, Prices are *Subject to Change.
- Food Commercial Booth : $450
- Premium Booth : $450
- Regular Booth : $350
- Each booth comes with 2 chairs and 2 tables.
- Additional chairs are $10 each.
- Additional tables are $25 each.
You can get maximum discount of $50,
- If you buy more then once booth, or
- If you advertise with us in our souvenir, or
- If you are current year GMOCO sponsor (2017)
Please be sure to add this amount in the check if you need additional tables or chair and mention this to Rupam Choksi or Mitesh Patel when you communicate with Vendor chair before the event.
In addition, we the participants, expressly release GMOCO and the owner of the event sites of and from any and all liability for any theft, damage, injury or loss to any persons or goods, which may arise from the licensing and occupation of exhibition space by us.
Non-Profit organizations will need to provide Federal Tax ID to the Vendor Chair, Rupam Choksi to complete validation process. In the best interest of all parties involved its imperative you provide this information to the chair proactively to avoid any conflict of interests.
PREMIUM BOOTHS ARE CORNER BOOTHS. AND ARE ALLOCATED AT FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- * If booked one week before the event date, additional charge of $50 will apply.
Vendors Terms of Operation:
- Hours of business for the Festival are follows: 10 a.m.— 10 p.m.
- All vendors are required to check in at the Vendor Registration prior to setting up their booths.
- Vendors need to setup their booth the day before between 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- Each vendor will receive two (2) entry passes for the festival and one (1) parking permit
- Non-Profit booths are NOT eligible for entry passes or parking permits
- Food Vendors are required to meet Fire, Safety, and Health standards and other permits requirement as promulgated by local government agencies for the festival venue.
- Food Vendors must apply for Temporary Food License with local health department at least 10 day prior to the event.
- Loading and Unloading – Motor vehicles will be allowed at the exhibit area for loading and unloading purposes only.
- Unloading may begin and finish between 8.00 am to 9:00 am on Saturday.
- NO DRIVE IN ALLOWED FOR UNLOADING ON SATURDAY MORNING.
- All vehicles must be out of the exhibit areas by 10:00 am on Saturday.
- Vendors arriving after these times will not be allowed to drive on under any circumstances.
- Vehicles will not be permitted to reenter the exhibit area for loading until after 8:30 pm on Saturday.
- Vendors will NOT be allowed to bring in vehicles to load/unload materials once the festival has started.
- Vehicles will be towed by the venue staff and strict fines will be imposed for offenders.
- NO MERCHANDISE IS ALLOWED OUTSIDE THE BOOTH AREA
- NO HANGING OF THE CLOTHES ALLOWED ON PIPE AND DRAPES.
- ALL CLOTHING VENDORS MUST MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH DECORATING COMPANY TO GET EXTRA PIPE AND DRAPE TO HANG THEIR CLOTHES
- TWO EXTRA UPRIGHT AND ONE CROSS BAR WILL COST $30.00
- EVENT CHAIR & VENDOR CHAIR HAS ALL THE RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE VENDOR REGISTRATION IF THE VENDOR ARE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH OUR RULES.
- GMOCO 50Yrs Celebration Event – Vendor’s form
- Vendor’s Terms & Condition
- Ohio State Fair Division of State Fire Marshal Ohio Fire Code Rules(rev 6-12-2014)
- Ohio Expo Electric Services Request Form
- Food Safety Program Temporary Food License Information Form 17