Vendor’s Guide To GMOCO Events
GMOCO’s decision is final in case of any disputes, complaints or controversy arising for GMOCO event.
Each booth will be provided with one tables and two chairs. Vendors will get 2 complimentary tickets per day when they rent the booth. If needed, additional tickets for the event will be available for purchase. No refund except when event is cancelled. If booked after September 16th, 2019 there is an additional charge per booth and booth is subject to availability, Prices are *Subject to Change.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call / text us at (614) 285-GUJU (4858)
- Regular Booth : $300 Per Navratri Weekend / $500 for both of the Navratri Weekends
- Each booth space rental includes 2 chairs,1 table and 2 event entry passes per day.
Please be sure to add this amount in the check if you need additional tables or chair and mention this to Vendor chair before the event.
We understand that sometimes things do not go as planned, because of factors beyond our control. Here is our refund policy:
If cancelled at least two weeks before the event then full refund amount will be held as credit on account with us and can be used by you towards booth rental at any of our future events within one year of cancellation date. We cannot guarantee any booth rental against this credit in any of our future events. They will be sold / allocated on first come first served basis. Any unused credit leftover exactly one year after cancellation date will be forfeited by you.
Absolutely no refunds after within two weeks period leading up to the event.
You are expected to behave professionally with courtesy, in all your dealings with event organizers, sponsors, participants and visitors. Violations of any of these guidelines will result in immediate removal from the event with forfeiture of all fees paid. The decision of the management is final and binding.
In addition, we the participants, expressly release GMOCO and the owner of the event sites of and from any and all liability for any theft, damage, injury or loss to any persons or goods, which may arise from the licensing and occupation of exhibition space by us.
Non-Profit organizations will need to provide Federal Tax ID to the Vendor Chair to complete validation process. In the best interest of all parties involved its imperative you provide this information to the chair proactively to avoid any conflict of interests.
BOOTHS ARE ALLOCATED AT FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
PLEASE CALL US FOR BOOTH AVAILABILITY :
Call or Text : (614) 285-GUJU (4858) or EMAIL :
- * If booked one week before the event date, additional charge of $50 per day will apply.
Vendors Terms of Operation:
- Hours of business for the event are as follows: 7 p.m.— 1 a.m.
- All vendors are required to check in at the Vendor Registration prior to setting up their booths.
- Each vendor will have to purchase any additional entry passes for the event as needed by them.
- Food Vendors are required to meet Fire, Safety, and Health standards and other permits requirement as promulgated by local government agencies for the festival venue.
- Food Vendors must apply for Temporary Food License with local health department at least 10 day prior to the event.
- NO MERCHANDISE IS ALLOWED OUTSIDE THE BOOTH AREA
- NO HANGING OF THE CLOTHES ALLOWED ON PIPE AND DRAPES.
- ALL CLOTHING VENDORS MUST MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH DECORATING COMPANY TO GET EXTRA PIPE AND DRAPE TO HANG THEIR CLOTHES
- TWO EXTRA UPRIGHT AND ONE CROSS BAR WILL COST $30.00
- EVENT CHAIR & VENDOR CHAIR HAS ALL THE RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE VENDOR REGISTRATION IF THE VENDOR ARE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH OUR RULES.
Disclaimer of Liability:
GMOCO shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your use of GMOCO booth at the event, access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither GMOCO nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Information on the Website:
While every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither GMOCO nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. GMOCO reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.