NOTE: If you have become member on our GMOCO.ORG website with PAYPAL as your payment method, then you do not have to do any of the steps below. Your membership is already active to enjoy all the member benefits.
Q1: How do I register as a member on GMOCO.ORG if I have made offline (payments not made via the website) payment to GMOCO?
A1: If you have already made payment and have not ever registered on GMOCO website the please follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.gmoco.org and click on the “Log In” menu option on the top menu bar.
- Next click on the “Register” link to begin the registration process.
- Fill out the displayed form with your membership details and then at the bottom select your membership type in the payment information section.
- Then select “Check/CASH” as your payment method and click “Register” button.
- Once registration is complete on the website. Send an email to email@example.com stating that you have completed online registration and provide the following details.
- Your Full Name that you used for registration.
- Your Full Name that you used when becoming offline member.
- Your email address that you used for online registration.
- Your postal address and phone number where we can reach you.
- Payment method: Check / Cash.
- Payment amount.
- If paid via check then please provide Bank Name and Check number and check date.
- Once we verify your details and payment information, we will mark you as a member and you will be able to access member benefits on GMOCO.ORG website.
- We will reply to your email once we complete processing your application.