It is satisfying to see the progress made by the organization in the last twenty five years (from a modest and simple beginning). While enjoying this celebration, the community must reaffirm to work towards achieving fully the objectives laid out in the constitution. They are:
- To promote the welfare and assimilation of Gujaratis in the main stream of American life.
- To foster friendship and understanding among its members and to develop common loyalties and mutual interest through literacy, social, educational and cultural activities.
- To cooperate and participate with other organization in program of common interest.
- To sustain and perpetuate the cultural heritage of Gujarati.
- To promote and assist activities and projects in furtherance of any or all the above.